My memorable Birthday celebration
My Birthday Celebration
Now a days Birth day celebration is a common issue . Some people are celebrate there birthday.It is one of the ways to collect friend and nearest of a short time and have a nice moment.Birthday is the perfect reasons of nice meeting.My birthday is an important day in my life as well as in the birth. Now I'm sheering my last birth day party. I will never forget my last birthday party moment.It was on 12 December 2015. That day was very special for me.That day I wake up early morning,because my all family member sang me a special song"Happy Birthday To You"and they gave me some gift,my parents gave me many hugs,than my sister and brother gave me a box of chocolates and a book of my favorite writer. It was very very special book for me. Than the afternoon my best friend Simo come my home and hug me.She told me "Happy Birth Day To You" and gave me a special gift.Than many of my friends celled me and wishing me.Than we decided a birthday party organized at my house.I invited all of my special friends and nearest.My best friend Simo decided some games like playing the parcel which we played during the party.After the game we singing many funny song.Everybody was looking very funny and beautiful.My mother made delicious cake for my friends.After that,when the finishing eating,my all friend and family member sang the song"Happy Birthday To You" and I cut the cake.Than everybody eaten my birthday cake .Some of my friends was busy clicking the photographs.Another of my friend put in some nice dancing music and we all ate with great joy and later on danced. Finally all of my friend and me singing and dancing with full masti.When we are tired then we stop the party.My father thanked all their for visit. For this reasons I will always remember that day as the best birthday party in my life and it was been most important of me.I thanks to my parents,sister and brother,and all of my friend,because they give me a beautiful moment in my short life.
No comments:
Post a Comment